Farewell to Ponds: Questions
I don’t regularly blog about my HUUUUGE love for Who, but after tonight’s episode, I wanted to connect to the Tumblr Who-dom. Cause you guys rock, so please hit me back up with some replies, will ya?
Can SOMEONE please un-confuse me about the following?:
- How does River Song get the book manuscript to Amy to publish? Which part of Amy and Rory’s timeline?….like, how is it she can find them back in time when they don’t seem to know where- no, sorry, WHEN- they went?!
- Why cant The Doctor go back in time and visit them?! He can just use River’s Vortext manipulator.
- So, in terms of Season 7, what’s the final order, then? Is it Ep1, then 4, then 2, then 3? THEN this NYC one? Part way through Power of 3, right after he’s spent all this time with them, the Doctor says “Can I come to stay…I miss you”. It seemed odd at the time because he was JUST with them. so, was this this future self coming back to stay with them? or is TCMercy long after ep 5, when he goes back again after missing them.
- In Demon’s Run, when Rory goes to the jail to recruit River Song- did anyone else ever notice how shocked she seemed to be in seeing Rory (centurion suit and all….it was more than the suit). Like she’d seen a ghost. I suspect that fell AFTER tonight’s NYC storyline in her timeline; her Dad and Mum had “left” at that point, so she wasn’t expecting to see them. ??? Right? Anyone? (that scene always stuck with me cause her reaction to seeing him seemed strange).
- How did all the Who theories about the flickering lights play into this in the end? Did that actually tie in ultimately? Were the angels following Rory around in time? Was it just Moffat foreshadowing?
- ..and on that note, too: What was the comment that River Song made at the end about the bulb on top of the TARDIS? Was that flickering because the angel had followed them to the graveyard?
Ok, Tumblr Whoville…..I’d really appreciate some responses! ….Cause thinking about these things on my own gives me a headache (and no, it’s not Hitler in the cupboard ;p).
And, I’m a little disappointed in Moffat that he didn’t clarify the order of the episodes this season. I was hoping he’d wrap it up nicely in this ep.
7 Notes/ Hide
- jasminemae likes this
- inmyfanblog reblogged this from inmyblog and added:
- oohpearls likes this
- christyvourcos likes this
- ladyofbrighton likes this
- hernameisbrennan likes this
- r-y-c-b-a-r-123 reblogged this from inmyblog and added:
- inmyblog posted this